Urmil VaidhyaAV & ACOUSTICS DESIGN CONSULTANT , AV Design Solution Specialist (Remote), HIT-PLAY (Remote)
- HIT-PLAY (Remote)
- Xchange Members
About Urmil Vaidhya
Thank you @Kelly Smith, for giving this easy to understand roadmap, useful for anyone desirous of attaining their certification goals. A quick tip from me to all who are preparing for their CTS - do reach out to others who may be preparing for their certification for learning collaboratively, or even those already certified to learn from their experience of having gone through the whole process!
Simples my tips for CTS.
1. Follow the Question properly.
2. Don't get hurry to give answers .
3. Flag the Questions in which you get confused.
4. I finished my exam in 1 hour. But take 2 hour to answer flag questions. Utilize full 3 hours of exam.
5. CTS is not only a exam or certification. Its about hows your attitude towards industry and it's practice you want follow.
6. So don't get nervous about exam. If you fails it's not mean you don't know anything. Try again and again. Is still have problem our master Gopal sir is always their to help you.
7. If anything resisting or confusing you from the language point then we have world wide volunteer team who can explain you engineering terms in simple language.
8. After CTS please use the standard as much as possible. Because for that only we are connected to eachother.