Urmil VaidhyaAV & ACOUSTICS DESIGN CONSULTANT, AV Design Solution Engineer (Remote), Hit-Play (Remote Support)
- Hit-Play (Remote Support)
- Xchange Members
About Urmil Vaidhya
- Started Journy as Live sound System Engineer For small AV company in 2007.
- Then join one Dubbing studio and Done Some Movies Dubbing and Music Mixing Till 2008.
- After 2008 Started working as Freelancer for Audio Jobs as Recording, Dubbing and Mixing engineer for regional language Music and Movies.
- From 2010 corporate journey Started with Manufacturer of AV Acessories in India.
- Till 2012 worked as Technical Marketing team Head for the Product developments and Possible solutions for Pro Audio and Video Industry Acessories.
- After 2013 Started working for Pro Audio Industry Products as BDM for West India.
- From 2016 Working as Individual Audio, Video and Acoustics Design Consultant for freelance projects across India.
- Now joined hands with remote support to a company called Hit-Play Technologies - Canada, as AV Solution Design Engineer. Since 2022.
Channels contributed to:Conferencing & Collaboration Digital Signage Learning Solutions Command and Control
Rooms participated in:APAC Member Forum AV Education for The Next Generation
Thank you @Kelly Smith, for giving this easy to understand roadmap, useful for anyone desirous of attaining their certification goals. A quick tip from me to all who are preparing for their CTS - do reach out to others who may be preparing for their certification for learning collaboratively, or even those already certified to learn from their experience of having gone through the whole process!
Simples my tips for CTS.
1. Follow the Question properly.
2. Don't get hurry to give answers .
3. Flag the Questions in which you get confused.
4. I finished my exam in 1 hour. But take 2 hour to answer flag questions. Utilize full 3 hours of exam.
5. CTS is not only a exam or certification. Its about hows your attitude towards industry and it's practice you want follow.
6. So don't get nervous about exam. If you fails it's not mean you don't know anything. Try again and again. Is still have problem our master Gopal sir is always their to help you.
7. If anything resisting or confusing you from the language point then we have world wide volunteer team who can explain you engineering terms in simple language.
8. After CTS please use the standard as much as possible. Because for that only we are connected to eachother.