The time it takes to do tedious little tasks adds up. But can artificial intelligence (AI) help you increase work productivity by minimizing those monotonous tasks?
AI virtual meeting assistants, video tools, image organization tools, and more can all support AV professionals. Check them out and free up some of your time by automating processes so you can get back to business.
AI Meeting Assistants
- Supernormal.com – Supernormal takes notes during your meeting and formats them automatically for all use cases, using secure AI. A free and paid version is available, depending on how often you’d like to use it during meetings.
- Grain.com – Grain automates notetaking, record-keeping, and insight capture from every customer conversation. So, you can focus on the conversation and let Grain AI capture, analyze, and synthesize your customer meetings. You’ll get an accurate summary, allowing you to easily recall, clip, and share key moments. You can start with their free version and purchase more as needed based on meeting volume.
AI Video Tools
- Runwayml.com – Into video production? Runway is an AI video-editing tool. It can help you realistically and consistently synthesize new videos using text, images, or video clips. A free option is available, and pricing starts at $12 per month for standard use, which goes up to $76 monthly for unlimited video generations.
- Kapwing.com – Kapwing streamlines your team’s video creation process. You can use it to automate tedious tasks and take advantage of its many templates. And with Kapwing Copilot, you can simply chat with Copilot and tell it which edits you want to make.
AI Image Organization
- Eagle.cool – Eagle prides itself as a better way to collect, search, and logically organize your design files. Thousands of images? Hundreds of categories? Eagle solves it all with efficiency and style by organizing images and ideas with the power of AI.
Additional AI Tools
- Theoasis.com – For those who think better out loud, Oasis allows you to record your thoughts or upload an audio file and compile them into an organized structure to help you better prepare for meetings or seminars. Each AI rewrite uses a minimum of 1 credit. The more text you input and output, the more credits you use. Free trial users get 30 credits to play around with. After the free trial, prices begin at $4.17 monthly for occasional users, offering 3,000 credits.
- AudioPen.ai – AudioPen transforms messy voice notes into publish-ready text – draft articles, memos, emails, and more, in a fraction of the time.
- Bloks.app – This AI-powered productivity assistant helps put your notes, tasks, and meetings on autopilot. Plus, Bloks is currently FREE for all users.
- Superhuman.com - Alleviate email anxiety once and for all with the help of AI. Superhuman is an AI email app founded in 2014. It is targeted at users who want to improve their productivity and features keyboard shortcuts to speed up email reading and replying. The app charges $30/month to users and claims they can save up to three hours a week by using it. This AI-powered email tool is built for high-performing teams that use Gmail or Outlook. Rates start at $30 a month.
- Mailbrew.com - Mailbrew turns the daily fire hose of content created on the Internet into a manageable trickle. It’s an AI-powered customized digest of content from websites, YouTube channels, etc., that you enjoy. Start today for free.
- Beautiful.ai – Need to create a PowerPoint? Beautiful.ai jumpstarts your presentations. Individuals can begin at $12 per month.
- Pitch.com – From creating pixel-perfect layouts to landing your next big deal, Pitch has features for anyone working on presentations. It includes excellent templates for strong slides, offering more than traditional PowerPoint. A free version is available.
AI is already prevalent in our daily lives. If you use autocorrect or search for an image using another image, you already see AI’s benefits at work. But the way that we use it is important. The ideal way to use generative AI tools is not to completely replace human work but to improve individual steps in the creative process. When used properly, AI may become a powerful tool in your organization’s tool belt that can empower workers.
Also, don’t forget to check out one of our latest videos on whether AI is a tool or a threat for content creators on AVIXA TV. Where do you stand in the AI debate? Do you think that AI is a tool or a threat? Add to the discussion below!