Total Audio Solution Provider
Yamaha has prospered in a variety of businesses devoted to audio and music over 130-year history of making pianos, band and orchestral instruments, guitars, and electronic keyboards, as well as audio products for professional, home-use, and conferencing. We provide the best audio experience with a wide range of products and services, covering industries such as education, enterprise, house of worship, live entertainment, and more.
Check Out Our Latest Solutions
- THE SOUND BUSINESS CHOICE -
Have you ever wished there was an easy way to improve the sound quality for your projects? Remote conferencing, Live performance and installed solutions …Yamaha offers solutions bringing new technologies to an even wider range of applications!
Yamaha's Worldwide Business Network
Yamaha has more than 60 group companies in the world which allow us to work more closely to the customers.
- Yamaha Corporation of America : California, U.S.A. Business : Import and sales of musical instruments and audio equipment
- Yamaha Unified Communications, Inc. : Massachusetts, U.S.A. Business : Development, manufacturing, and sale of wireless conference phones and wireless microphone systems
- Yamaha Music Europe GmbH : Rellingen, Germany Business : Import and sales of musical instruments and audio equipment
- Nexo S.A : Plailly, France Business : Manufacturing and sales of large-scale, high-output speaker equipment
For you to find the products and distributors in your country, please select your country or region from the list here. Feel free to contact us by clicking "START CONVERSATION" above.
A marketing professional and 20-year AV industry veteran, I am a proud CTS holder and enthusiastic #AVfoodie who is passionate about innovative technologies, design, and all things AV. I love sharing what this dynamic community has to offer and am excited to serve as Community Manager of AVIXA Xchange!
Helping lead the charge of AVIXA's research efforts into the trends and opportunities in the pro AV industry. When not digging into data, speaking and writing about the trends, or discussing where to focus our research efforts next, I enjoy spending time outdoors on walks, hikes or fishing adventures. Though I also have a soft spot for consuming AV content in my DIY home theater, thanks to a love for good audio I get honest from my Dad!
Tin Tun Oo is an experience in AV and IT industry and project management works for more than two decades. He had an experience of AV and IT Integration works for well known project like Universal Studios Singapore, School Of The Arts (SOTA), Pathlight School of Singapore and United World College of Singapore.