Danielle is the video manager at CTS and is your main point of contact for all video production needs, from producing a public announcement with your CEO to filming a highlights reel at your next company event.
Danielle leads a team of videographers, editors, producers, vision switchers and camera operators at CTS ((https://xchange.avixa.org/users/cts-corporate-technology-services
). Clients include big 4 banks, big 4 accounting firms, state government and top 10 ASX listed companies.
Danielle brings 12 years of broadcast experience, including video journalism in the outback, producing in one of Australia’s leading newsrooms, and operating at an internationally syndicated sports broadcaster.
Career highlights include:
- Filming the Uluru Statement From the Heart (2017)
- Accompanying the Northern Territory government on a diplomatic trade mission in China (2016)
- Interviewing former prime ministers, Olympians, and international popstars
- Writing and directing for Documentaries (AFTRS)
- Sound for Film & Television (AFTRS)
- Bachelor of Arts – Media & Communications (University of Sydney)