The Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) program and digital badging provider Credly have partnered to provide our certification holders with a digital badge of their CTS certifications. Digital badges are online representations of your achievements. They provide our certification holders increased value by enabling interested parties to view and learn more about the credentials you hold with a single click.
- Digital badges can be used in email signatures, personal websites, social media sites, and much more
- Helps CTS holders convey to employers and interested parties the skills required to earn and maintain a specialized CTS Certification
- Adoption of the CTS digital badge program will help increase the awareness of our specialized certifications, and they differentiate you from other industry professionals
Obtaining Your Digital Badge
After passing your CTS, CTS-D, or CTS-I Exam, you should have received an email with instructions on how to claim your digital badge. This email should have come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
I forgot my Credly login credentials.
- Please reach out to Credly support here.
My digital badges show as expired, but I renewed my certifications.
- Contact email@example.com for assistance.
I never received the Credly email, or I need to update the email associated with my badges.
- Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need to update your email, we often recommend you use a personal email that way your digital badge will stay with you regardless of employment.