We see tons of RFPs for AV and digital signage and here is funny one today. Projects are a lot like icebergs (and the not being a Titanic). That visible 15% can seduce you into forgetting the ramifications of the remaining 85%. Not unlike service three years down the road.
The marquee hero image kind of tells it all but if you are interested in the specs here they are
Please sign in
If you are a registered user on AVIXA Xchange, please sign in