I’m a has-been geek turned manager, turned executive, turned (hopefully) into leader. I love technology and even more I love people. So what I find really interesting is the intersection of people and technology…and in so many ways, that’s my definition of AV.
Total Audio Solution Provider
Yamaha has prospered in a variety of businesses devoted to audio and music over 130-year history of making pianos, band and orchestral instruments, guitars, and electronic keyboards, as well as audio products for professional, home-use, and conferencing. We provide the best audio experience with a wide range of products and services, covering industries such as education, enterprise, house of worship, live entertainment, and more.
Check Out Our Latest Solutions
- THE SOUND BUSINESS CHOICE -
Have you ever wished there was an easy way to improve the sound quality for your projects? Remote conferencing, Live performance and installed solutions …Yamaha offers solutions bringing new technologies to an even wider range of applications!
Yamaha's Worldwide Business Network
Yamaha has more than 60 group companies in the world which allow us to work more closely to the customers.
- Yamaha Corporation of America : California, U.S.A. Business : Import and sales of musical instruments and audio equipment
- Yamaha Unified Communications, Inc. : Massachusetts, U.S.A. Business : Development, manufacturing, and sale of wireless conference phones and wireless microphone systems
- Yamaha Music Europe GmbH : Rellingen, Germany Business : Import and sales of musical instruments and audio equipment
- Nexo S.A : Plailly, France Business : Manufacturing and sales of large-scale, high-output speaker equipment
For you to find the products and distributors in your country, please select your country or region from the list here. Feel free to contact us by clicking "START CONVERSATION" above.
A University of Central Florida double-alum with a Master’s in Digital Media, Iulia Popescu is a content creator who loves bringing people together over shared interests. As AVIXA's Coordinator of Digital Content, she produces articles on a myriad of technology topics. She has been working on virtual reality projects lately, transforming folk tales into VR narratives.