Hello Xchange Community!
In this second installment of "Tuesday's Tip", I’d like to introduce you the ever-popular and all-powerful event rooms (InfoComm 2022, ISE 2022, Congreso, Regional Member Forums…)
Tip #2 -Watch and engage in Event-focused Rooms
These rooms are created prior to a show to facilitate connections across the AV community; from global attendees and onlookers to instructors, panelists (experts), exhibitors, solutions providers, members of the media and more. They can host various conversations, get your questions answered and put resources at your fingertips before, during and after the show (which @Dan Goldstein refers to as the after-party!).
- Get a sneak peek at what you’ll be seeing at the show from exhibitors, the media, presenters and more.
- Explore educational and informative opportunities and connect with the experts.
- Learn about council activities and opportunities to serve.
- Discover tips about getting around, where to eat and what’s not-to-be-missed.
- Maintain those relationships, follow through on attaining resources, quotes, etc.
Where does all this info come from? The community. Exhibitors, Instructors, AV Buyers – everyone is free to post, ask questions and engage.
Make sure to Watch the Rooms that interest you so that you’re alerted when something new is posted!
Have a question about an upcoming show? Just Ask! And enjoy the never-ending after-party!