Start With the FREE Sample Questions
If you have many years of experience you might already be ready! View official FREE sample questions to gauge your preparedness.
Here are the courses and resources for installers who are early in their careers and need specific training to cover the wide-range job task requirements covered in the exam.
- Introduction to Installation Online — Learn the basics of a typical AV installation including a solid overview of a typical AV jobsite.
- Elements of System Fabrication Online — Get the knowledge base needed to build a new AV system.
- Elements of Setup and Verification Online — Explore the fundamental skills needed at the point of turning on the AV system.
- Installation 1: System Fabrication Classroom — Learn the essential installation skills needed to build an AV system with this workshop-style course.
- Installation 2: Setup and Verification Classroom — Learn to adjust an AV system for optimal performance with this workshop-style course.
Looking for one resource to help you prepare?
The CTS-I Exam Guide is a complete study resource — if you excel at learning from books. You can fit this self-paced prep into your schedule anytime, anywhere.
Our #1 Tip
Find a study buddy and hold yourselves accountable. Start out with a conversation in the CTS Study Room and test each other on key concepts.