Pro AV Solutions is Australia's leading workplace technology integration organisation. We are a workplace where our people feel inspired, fulfilled and safe. We will provide the ideal candidate with a welcoming group of people to work with, a competitive remuneration package, access to an employee assistance program and just an overall great place to work.
As an experienced Programming and Commissioning Engineer with knowledge of audio-visual equipment, you’ll take on a senior role within our Engineering team and be that go-to person for your fellow colleagues and clients. You will ensure that client expectations and scope requirements are met with a high level of quality control across our project developments. You’ll be hands on and be the lead when dealing with our clients at their site.
In this role, you're going to be committed to, and accountable for:
- Elevating the design, development, commissioning and documentation of control systems and touch interfaces.
- Collaborating with the development team to continuously improve core libraries, modules and R&D new equipment.
- Providing expert technical support to our clients on all aspects of integrated AV systems and their components.
- Verify systems onsite and in pre-staged area scenarios to ensure a high level of quality control.
As the ideal candidate, you should have:
- 10 + years’ experience in a programming and commissioning or similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A passion for AV technology, a focus on quality and a desire to deploy the best outcomes.
- Networking experience
- Experience in programming AMX, Crestron and Extron software desirable.
- Excellent understanding of serial communications and Ethernet networks.
- Experience in GUI development.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to guide and delegate tasks to other team members.
- Motivated to develop yourself and continually learn to keep up to date with ever-changing technologies.
- Experience in programming AV specific control systems
- A strong work ethic, time management and problem-solving skills.
- An understanding of all aspects of audio-visual systems, products and the installation process.
- A full and current NSW driver's licence
Candidates who have previous experience in a service/commissioning role, a knowledge of digital electronics, and qualifications in Engineering, Electronics and/or computer science will be held in high regard.
We encourage applications from candidates with disabilities, of all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and diverse community groups.
We are ready to hire the right person now, so an immediate start is available to the right candidate!
Please apply online: https://proavsolutions.bamboohr.com/careers/170