Date & Time:
Jul 18, 2023, 12:00 PM EST
Click Here to Register
It’s been about three months since Dr. Kuehl discussed economic trends with the National Systems Contractors Association (NSCA) Community. In today’s climate, three months equates to a lifetime of impactful changes. So there is much to discuss. This webinar provides an opportunity to update NSCA members on how important economic factors are expected to impact our industry. As always, Dr. Kuehl will provide integration industry-focused analysis on:
- Employment numbers and what they mean for integrators facing escalating labor costs
- Post-pandemic-driven trends that show businesses investing in technology
- Expectations for the residential and commercial construction markets
- Vertical markets that appear on the verge of growth (and those that do not)
- Insight into consumer behavior trends and expectations
- An economist’s view of the supply chain Dr. Kuehl has been providing economic insight and analysis directly to NSCA members throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and market recovery.
During this webinar, NSCA’s chief economist zeros in on how economic trends may impact our integration channel.
If you have questions you’d love to see Dr. Kuehl answer during the webinar, send them to Tom LeBlanc at email@example.com.