About the Role
A Manager for End User Business Development sales will be part of a team that is responsible for generating preference for HARMAN product solutions with targeted end user customers across North America. The primary mission is to drive demand for the HARMAN solution by establishing, building, and maintaining relationships with key decision makers in this market to meet/exceed revenue targets.
What You Will Do
- Work on the End User BD sales team to create net-new end user relationships, new end user incentive programs, and ensure the specification of Harman Professional equipment in new projects primarily in retail and restaurant verticals.
- Responsibility for management of all issues arising from business within specified region.
- Responsibility for achieving sales and bookings targets and developing business in accordance with the company’s business plan for the specific geographical market and vertical markets.
- Ensure that sales goals and forecasts are consistent with the organization’s long-range strategic objective
- To be responsible for monitoring the performance of the existing product range, identifying market trends and opportunities for new product development.
- Provide input in the specification of new product roadmap by providing the company with an effective market research/market feedback function.